Support for Raising the Floor comes from many sources, including:
- The European Commission (FP7) through large scale integrating project grants funded Cloud4all, Prosperity4All and SmartWork.
- The National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), Administration for Community Living through the Trace Center RERC on Universal Interface and Information Technology Access
- The Rehabilitation Services Administration of the US Department of Education - through the Trace Center Auto-Personalization Computing Project.
- Adobe Foundation.
- Consumer Electronics Foundation.
- IBM Corporation (in kind).
- Independent contributions.
Join us and help protect the internet as a global public resource. To get started, contact us.